Monday, July 07, 2008

"Pets in the City"














"WOW" I'm BLOWN AWAY!
I cannot believe the insane support I received from this community when I began to embark on my very 1st FUNDRAISER! With the assistance of my FABULOUS friend Beth we were able to get together a HELL of a party in just 10 days...that's right 10 days. Beth had the idea to have a party coincide with the "SEX AND THE CITY" movie premiere. You see we have both been HUGE fans from the beginning. I told her that I thought she was crazy..there is NO WAY IN HELL we can pull this off in 10 days..well boy was I wayyyy wrong.

1st things 1st..we had to have the VENUE..well let me tell you ZORIA was on board from the very beginning, no questions asked. SIDE BAR..ARTHUR YOU'RE FABULOUS!! OK, then we had to have fun stuff for people to do..my friend Carol Prokap of PRP Wines did a tasting of incredible wines, and my friend Kane the owner of EUPHORIA BAR donated one of his oxygen bar's , which was sooooo refreshing, and of course you can't have a "Sex and the City" themed party with out the COSMOS! That's right the very gracious SZAMBELAN Vodka donated all you can drink Carrie Cosmos. The Tarot Card Reader Desiree Rahill was loads of fun,and we had the most gorgeous Flower Arrangement donated by TIGER LILY.

I have to tell you the people in Sarasota "ROCK"! I want to take this opportunity to thank and recognize those businesses and individuals that stepped up to the plate for the ANIMALS!! I want everyone to remember these names when you're considering spending your hard earned money on; entertainment, wine, vodka, clothes, spa's, tanning, limos, restaurants, teeth whitening, etc. Animal lovers need to know they are buying goods, services, whatever, from people that actually DO CARE about animals...

I cant wait for next year..well of course..did you think I wouldn't make this a YEARLY EVENT... and I promise I will give everyone more than 10 days notice!!!

THANK YOU.....
ANA MOLINARI

PINEAPPLE HOLISTIC DAY SPA
MIDTOWN DENTAL
HORSE FEATHERS
FOXY LADY
LOTUS
ARLENE OAKES
DAIQUIRI DECK
ANIMALS BY NATURE
URBAN OASIS DAY SPA
CORINNE NORTH-FULLER
SUSAN ROOSA
CAROL PROKAP
MIKE KRADLAK
RICK CULPEPPER
MOM&DAD
GRANNY
LARRY'S EXECUTIVE LIMOUSINES
MASSAGE MATTERS
DEREK SMITH
KEN&LINDA SLAVIN
ELYSIAN FIELDS
ZORIA
TIKI TAN
CLEAN STEP LINENS
TIGER LILY
SZAMBELAN VODKA
US TENT RENTAL
LTM PARTY
EUPHORIA BAR
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...MY FABULOUS FRIEND BETH HARRIS..FOR WITHOUT YOU MY LOVE THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED!!

No comments: