Monday, February 12, 2007

CELEBRITY SKIN

I had the most amazing day yesterday. I was invited to be the "Celebrity" Judge-MC for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation fundraiser 'BEST IN SHOW"! This Foundation has been the Global Leader in the fight against breast cancer for over 20 years. The event was held at the Rosedale Golf and Country Club. They had several contests for the pooches, along with a ton of Raffle prizes. They had Best Costume, Longest Ears, Shortest Tail, Most Obedient, and Best Trick. I , as mentioned earlier was the judge. It certainly wasn't easy, they were all winners in my eyes. Several rescue organizations showed up with dogs and cats available for adoption. Cat Depot, Humane Society Sarasota, Underdog Rescue, and Humane Society Manatee County. I did my best to coerce the crowd into opening their hearts and adopting one of the beauties available for adoption I have my fingers crossed! I have to say it was such an honor to have been chosen to MC this amazing event, and I must have done something right...they invited me back next year.

On a side note I want to wish my BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, mommy a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: